2020 NZKGI Performance Survey
With the NZKGI levy consultation to commence in 2023, it was decided at the 4 November 2020 Executive Committee meeting to collate Grower opinion on NZKGI to ensure that the organisation is accountable and placing the right level of focus on topics to maximise value to growers. The aim of the survey was to gain an insight into the following:
- Identify NZKGI’s KPIs in the eyes of growers and further investigate:
- How is NZKGI serving growers: Are there areas growers find important which are not being addressed?
- How is NZKGI’s performance: Are there areas for improvement?
- Is there a need for increased operations by NZKGI and could this impact on the levy rate?
- Are the organisations priorities correct?
- How effective are governance, Forum representation and operational aspects of the organisation in the eyes of growers?
In order to answer these questions, the Communications Manager recommended a short survey in order to gain representative results over the coming years.
The results of the 2020 survey are now available here