Nominations for the NZKGI Remuneration Committee
In May 2019, new terms of reference were established for the NZKGI Remuneration Committee and at the 2019 AGM, a new rule was approved requiring remuneration of NZKGI representatives to be approved at the AGM.
The 2020 Remuneration Committee needs to be established by calling for expressions of interest for:
- 2 grower members of NZKGI that are not members of the Forum
- 1 independent member who is not a grower and has experience in remuneration reviews
Short Role Description:
- Appointments to the Committee are made by the NZKGI Forum and shall be for a period of up to three years extendable by no more than two additional three-year periods, so long as the committee members continue to be independent.
- The Committee shall meet at least once and year and otherwise as required.
- The Forum shall appoint the Committee Chairperson who shall attend NZKGI’s annual general meeting to answer any member questions on the Committee’s activities and make the Remuneration recommendation determined by the Committee
- The Committee shall undertake a full review of the Forum remuneration every year.
For the full terms of reference, click here.
Following a call for these expressions of interest, a decision is to be made at the March 17 Forum.
Nominations will close at 5pm on 6 March 2020.
Submit your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org which should include your name, contact details and clarifying if your expression of interest is as a grower member or an independent member.