Position Vacant: Peformance & Supply Manager – Mount Maunganui
New Zealand Kiwifruit Growers Incorporated (NZKGI) works to advocate, protect and enhance the commercial & political interests of New Zealand kiwifruit growers. We represent kiwifruit growers, giving them their own voice in industry and government decision making.
This is a key strategic role in the organisation providing monitoring and analysis to ensure that growers are assured of performance and effectiveness of the industry. You will undertake monitoring and analysis of Zespri; analyse development and implementation of the Supply Agreement and you will focus on proactively identifying and addressing issues that impact on growers. You will assist growers in having access to consistent, accurate, and easy to understand data for informed decision-making.
Your success in this role will depend on:
- Significant knowledge and experience within the horticultural export sector preferably with sound technical knowledge of the entire kiwifruit supply chain, specifically the payment system.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, providing the basis for tracking trends and data and ultimately thinking in terms of added value
- Demonstrated skills in critical thinking and analysis
- An ability to plan activities, projects and resources well in advance
- Compelling persuasion and influencing skills allowing you to make a strong personal impression on others, navigate relational tensions and gain clear commitment
- An ability to build and maintain robust, transparent relationships with key customers, strategic partners, service providers, governmental departments and all company stakeholders
- Your demonstration of a high level of confidence and credibility when addressing the public or when expressing opinions and key information
- A positive and constructive attitude coupled with a calm approach
- An advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
You are able to view the full job description here.
We offer a small team environment, work-life balance, a great location and the opportunity to make a difference for our growers. To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter by the 10th June 2019 to:
Chief Executive Officer
New Zealand Kiwifruit Growers Incorporated