Zespri Quarterly 2018/2019 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
A NZKGI ‘Zespri Quarterly 2018/2019 Key Performance Indicators’ Grower Dashboard has been produced with a three-year comparison of Quarter Three (Q3). This Dashboard follows the Q1 dashboard released in August and Q2 released in December and builds on the performance measures of:
- Sales by Variety
- Market Mix by Volume/Variety
- Promotion/TE by Variety
- Promotion as a % of Revenue by Variety
- Dry Shareholders
- Shares held by Top 20 Shareholders
- Number of Producers who do not own Shares and Number of Overshared Shareholders.
It is intended this dashboard be produced on a quarterly basis.
To view the Q3 dashboard, click here.
An analysis of the key changes throughout quarters 1 to 3 is as follows:
- The number of dry shareholders has reduced from 33.9% (Q1) to 23.3% (Q3), with a similar decrease in the percentage of dry shares from 20.2% (Q1) to 13.5% (Q3). Similarly the number of producers who are shareholders has risen from 44.2% (Q1) to 53.5% (Q3), which supports the goal of Growers to have improved alignment of current producers and shareholders.
- Shares held by the top 20 shareholders have reduced by 2.5% (Q3) from Q1 to 19,658,740 shares. 17 of those shareholders supply 6% of the total crop to Zespri.
- Sales by variety have reduced for all varieties which is indicative of the tail end of the season.
- Market mix by volume shows increases in both Green and Gold in most markets, with Europe dominating for Green and China for Gold.