Zespri Annual 2018/2019 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
As an outcome of the KISP process, one essential element of NZKGI’s Performance and Supply portfolio is the establishment of a series of KPIs that provides Growers with an authoritative and robust assessment of Zespri’s performance.
These KPIs have been agreed with NZKGI’s Executive Committee and Forum, as well as Zespri Management. NZKGI will now be producing:
- An Annual KPI Grower Dashboard to coincide with the Annual Reports of Zespri, NZKGI, KVH and KNZ. This will be released in July/August each year.
- A Quarterly KPI Grower Dashboard, with the intention of publishing the first in August/September, and subsequently each quarter.
The dashboard includes performance measures of:
- Onshore Fruit Loss
- Offshore Fruit Loss
- Average Premium Pricing (Green)
- NZ Supply Overheads, Margin and Sales
- Research and Development
- Global Revenue per Employee
- Brand Awareness
- Zespri Group Limited (ZGL) Dividend
- Collaborative Marketing.
If you have any feedback on the Grower Dashboard, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the dashboard as a printable booklet, click here.