Latest News / Far North District Plan
Far North District Plan
The draft Far North District plan controls the way land is used, developed and sub divided and is now open for feedback until 17 December 2018. The draft plan outlines how horticulture land is to be managed. Click here for more information on this.
The District Plan Review team will be holding the following sessions to discuss the draft plan:
- Kaeo 20 Nov – 3pm to 6pm, Memorial Hall, Leigh Street
- Kerikeri 21 & 22 Nov – 10am to 4pm, Kerikeri Domain
- Kerikeri 21 Nov – 5pm to 7pm, Sports Complex, Heritage Bypass
- Russell 27 Nov – 4pm to 7pm, York Street Reserve
- Paihia 28 Nov – 3pm to 7pm, Paihia War Memorial Hall
- Kawakawa 4 Dec – 10am to 3pm, Kings Theatre, Gillies Street.
For more information on the draft Far North District Plan please contact firstname.lastname@example.org